Welcome to the
The go-to event for everyone in the chemical value chain!
“Diving into the future“ is the future-oriented motto of this year’s Annual Congress of Fecc (= the European Association of Chemical Distributors), which will return to beautiful Sitges/Barcelone from Monday, 11 September 2023 afternoon to Wednesday, 13 September afternoon.
The glittering event itself and its innovative program has meanwhile acquired an outstanding reputation with all players along the chemical value chain for combining all relevant facts & figures companies need to be aware of with highly intriguing insights from experts as well as industry leaders of all kinds in a most entertaining way. Additionally, ample networking opportunities along the entire chemical supply chain will contribute largely to extend the attendees’ outreach towards existing and new peers.
Special topics on this year’s agenda:
- Geopolitics & economics – who is influencing what?
- Economic outlook: accelerating energy transition and adapting supply chains
- The transformation of Europe’s chemical value chains – The 360° Degrees View
- The new skills agenda to achieve this transformation
- How to turn the challenges into opportunities for the chemical value chain?
- and the focus topic this year is: Implementing sustainability – disruptor or business opportunity?, featuring the following aspects:
- sustainability measures & methodologies
- the diversification of chemical supply chains
- the downstream users’ views & approaches.
Join us to get unique insights on what’s happening in the chemical value chain!
Registration is open until Friday 8 Sept. 2023. Register now here!
Exciting programme avaiable here and unique, unprecedented speakers’ line-up here. In case of questions or to benefit from the exciting sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned and join us – we look forward to welcoming you in Sitges in September!
A journey through the Fecc Congress
“I find the Fecc Congress to be very efficient and very interesting. There are real rare occasions where such group of people from the same industry comes to form opinions together, with such a high quality discussions to actually talk about current trends, problems but also possibilities. Therefore is a very great congress. We are already looking forward already now for the next one.” Marius Mühlenberg – CEO Levaco Chemicals GmbH
“The Fecc Congress was really informative. I made a lot of connections. It was definitely very useful for me. People should come to this congress to network with a lot of people and stay connected with the latest trends, the newest things in the industry and also speak to the people who are behind those most advanced initiatives directly.” Jean Wu – Strategic Development Manager IMCD