The European Association of Chemical Distributors (Fecc) welcomes you to the Fecc Annual Congress 2016. The congress will take place in Istanbul, Turkey on June 6-8.
The Fecc Annual Congress is the leading event for the European chemical distribution industry and a key date in the European chemical industry's calendar. Hundreds of delegates, from business leaders to stakeholders, attend every year.
Join us and experience first-hand why the Fecc Congress is the choice of top leaders from the chemical distribution industry for networking. A wonderful opportunity to generate new business and reinforce existing relationships, while also learning new methods to improve your company's performance.
Fecc chose: "Inspiring innovation in a global economy" as this years theme. Fecc is keen to provide the delegates with tools to move forward despite the demanding times ahead.
With a refreshed programme the Fecc congress includes new and different elements in the schedule. This year's programme includes an inspiring presentation titled "Wings for the future" from Claude Michel who will tell us about the incredible " Solar Impulse" project.
Fecc Internal Meetings will take place on Monday June 6
The Fecc Congress is the number one choice of top leaders from the chemical distribution industry for networking. A wonderful opportunity to generate new business and reinforce existing relationships, while also learning new methods to improve your company's performance.
Early Bird Fees
until March 27
Early Bird Fees
until March 27
* Delegate fees include access to all congress sessions and refreshment breaks, all congress materials, opening reception on 6 June, and gala dinner on 7 June
(1) Direct Members of a National Association member of Fecc.
Turkish companies can benefit from the "special discount rate".
(2) 3rd colleague and more from the same company must be booked at the same time
(3) Includes Opening reception on 6 June, Thursday excursion on 7 June and Gala Dinner on 7 June
(4) Includes Opening reception on 6 June and Gala Dinner on 7 June. This category is for accompanying persons only and is a special rate subsidised by Fecc . It can only be booked in conjunction with a delegate’s registration.
(5) Includes Opening reception on 6 June, day excursion on 7 June, Gala Dinner on 7 June and the Sunday excursion on 5 June.
(6) Includes only the Sunday excursion on 5 June.
(7) Includes Opening reception on 6 June and Gala Dinner on 7 June. This option is available for delegates participating only in the evening networking. It is NOT for accompanying partners. Accompanying persons should be registered as part of the delegate’s registration.
For all registration enquiries please contact Giulia Miotto at
Tel: +32 (0)2 213 13 95
Media registration is complimentary and includes access to all sessions of the congress, as well as networking events. Journalists may register free of charge; however proper press credentials are required.
Fecc, the European Association of Chemical Distributors, has the pleasure to invite you to an exclusive press meeting at the Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul. In a private atmosphere you will have the possibility to meet with Fecc, Companies and National Association representatives.
12:30 > 12:35 Welcome words
12:35 > 14:00 Lunch and open discussion
Date & Time: Tuesday, June 7 12:30 > 14:00
Location: Bayıldım Cd. No:2, 34357 Maçka / Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
Istanbul +90 212 326 1100
Fecc has established an official hash tag for the Fecc Annual Congress, please use #FeccCongress2016 for your meeting coverage on Twitter. You can keep updated with our news by following us on @FeccEurope
For more information on media partnership options or your press participation please contact:
Event Organizer (Interel), Arabelle Fourgo at : Arabelle.Fourgo@interelgroup.com
Fecc Administrative Assistant, Marie-Helene Laplagne at : Assistantfecc@FECC.org or +322 679 02 67
Fecc Communications and Membership Development Manager, Alexandra Mengesha at : email@example.com or +322 679 02 63